Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! I have good memories of Thanksgiving as a little girl. My Mom always fixed a big feast with all the usual goodies. Turkey, stuffing (homemade), gravy, mashed potatoes, squash, cranberry sauce and usually 3 different kinds of pie! I liked helping my Mom make the stuffing especially. She made alot so we spend alot of time ripping up bread! Anyhow, today I am spending it at home with Rich and the kids and Rich invited a bachelor friend up from Albany. So he will be joining us also! One of the turkeys in this picture I put up might be in our oven today! The picture is from the farm where we got the turkey.


12 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I remember ripping the bread apart also before Thanksgiving as a kid. We had huge feasts. LOL at the turkey. My brother just picked his up at the farm yesterday. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, We watched it snow, sat around in the dark due to the power outage, watched it snow, We feasted with our neighbors, watched it snow somemore!!

    Take Care

    Woody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you ... I guess Turkey doesn't get much fresher than that ... you actually got it from a farm?!?
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your day was a happy and blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping your day was good to you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you all enjoyed thanksgiving Day. Helen

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!