Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday!


I am so glad it is Friday! I have the weekend off, but as all of you know, weekends off fly by so fast, you wonder if you even had one! I had a bad day at work yesterday, I was so tired and lethargic all day I was sick with it. I don't know if I didn't sleep well, I have a suspicion that I may have sleep apnea.
Have all of you noticed the fast decrease in the price of gas? Every day its is becoming quite fun to drive by the gas station and take note of how much further the price has dropped.
I took Sarah to the bookfair at her school last night. She got a book on Pokemon characters. I wished she had picked an actual reading book but....
The local DARE officer also called to invite Sarah to the annual Christmas party. They host it for low income families mostly. I guess we qualify this year to an extent. She will be getting boots. I hope they are at least somewhat "girly". Not much else going on in my little corner of the world. This cute tag is from Dimah. I will add the link to her journal later.


12 comments:

  1. Hi there. Love the turkey blog..lol cute..
    Yes it is nice that gas prices are falling.
    Sonya
    http://mysouthernhome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekends do fly. I hope yours will be a great one! 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a lovely weekend. Petrol Prices are dropping here in the UK too ( love it ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope your daughter gets perfect boots!!! I did notice that the gas prices are dropping, finally i can fill up my van without taking out a second mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's great to see gas prices falling. Now, if only everything else would go down along with it. Do you happen to snore loudly? That is one huge symptom of sleep apnea. Weekends to fly but I took Monday off since I have Tues off for Veterans Day. I know the four days will be gone in a blink. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can get some better rest this weekend!

    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you all have a great weekend! I love the the $2.05/gal that gas was yesterday. Bubba was sorting his money after he got paid and he said $100 for gas to get me back and forth to work, but I'll still need more. I said no darling! You can fill up twice with that $100 now and still get a couple of cokes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. T.G.I.F and I've been doing the same thing. It's a delight to check the gas station prices and see them at affordable prices.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I noticed since I hit 40 the days have way less hours. As long as you keep taking your daughter to book fairs, eventually she will get the reading bug.
    It's amazing how much gas is dropping. Now if everything else would drop as well, we might have a half way decent Christmas. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It just feels good to be able to fill up for half as much money as it used to cost. What a relief! I hope you did get some good rest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!