Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday sales

Ok how many of you went out today? I broke tradition and actually went out today to JC Penny. Got some clothes. Jeans for 11.99 and 13.99 plus some tops. Stuff for me too! A pretty sweater, a zip up fleece and a holiday long sleeve T. I did some online shopping too and got something for my honey and some things for the kids! I can say that I got a X-box 360 Guitar Hero set for the kids with two guitars! Also a couple games for Sarah. I am expecting some gifts from a couple charity organizations from the kids. So no more shopping for me for a bit. I think I may get some gift certs for the kids to use.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got some good bargains! I didn't go anywhere near the shops today ... deliberately avoided them, as usual.
    Best,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet those kids will enjoy the guitar set. I never shop on this busy day but couldn't have if I wanted. Woke up sick this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll wait till after Christmas for the sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great price on jeans! Happy Thanksgiving.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. It wore me out reading how busy you have been, lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ventured out and returned unharmed. Happy to hear you got what you set out to get. Take care and enjoy your Today,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no no shopping for me... no way no how. Glad you had a good turkey day.... and found some goodies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stayed in & shopped online. Sounds like you found yourself some good bargains though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you got some good bargains Linda, it's nice to spoil yourself sometimes! Jeannette xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!