Monday, November 21, 2016

Reaction/Response

I texted him yesterday that I guess he doesn't want to talk to me anymore and that I would leave him alone.  That got a response.
Not a positive one however, it was all about him.  How I must think he is lazy, how I need to be more positive, I'm playing school yard games etc..  I told him that not talking to me for three days is kind of like playing school yard games too.  Anyhow, I guess if I want to see him, I just have to accept the fact that he works every day, all day and not to expect anything less.  I just hope these damn house owners go to Florida for a couple months!  Maybe this cold weather will get them to change their minds about staying up here.
I don't know what kind of future Mike and I could have.  What will happen when he is done working on the house?  Move or stay?  If he moves, will he want me to go with him?  Funny, I wanted a boyfriend without the boyfriend hassle and that is what I got.  I'm dating a stone wall.
Light flurries today, windy and cold.  Work 7-11 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!