Friday, January 6, 2017

Moving on in a new year

Hooray a new year....  I don't really celebrate or get "into" a new year and resolutions and all that.  I've learned a long time ago that I don't keep resolutions and my plans don't usually work out the way I want them to.  This year, I just want to take a couple trips.  If I have to go alone, then so be it.  
I want to go to a different region of the U.S.  Southwest, Midwest or North West.  Rocky mountain, Utah and Pacific regions.  I'll have to fly out and rent a car and arrange affordable places to stay.  I could probably pack some camping equipment, but I would have to pay to bring it on the plane.  
The winter so far has been normal.  Cold and snow.  Not like last year with no snow!  I've had to fill the propane tanks twice already and I'm not too happy about that.  I try to keep the thermostat down but it gets so cold in here!  
I need to get a little more work done on the car and it should be good for another year.  It is in pretty good shape considering.  As long as the tranny or motor doesn't go, I'll be good.
I haven't talked to Mike in weeks.  Heard from him on New Year but that was it.  I miss him once in a while, but not bad.  No other romantic prospects in view.  No one wants old, fat Linda.  
Sarah's b/f is here from Arizona for a couple weeks.  He is such a nice young man.  Cute too.  Danny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!