Friday, September 3, 2010

Almost school time!

Yes, I am looking forward to the kids going back to school.  It means we will have to start getting up at 6 AM instead of 7 AM but to have those nice, long, quiet days are something to look forward to.  I am going to be working 3 days a week at the horse barn starting Wednesday for a couple hours a day to pay for lessons.  I am about to loose my real job at Wesley.  I have been out still on disability.  The anxiety has been unrelenting and nothing seems to really work except Zanax.  I don't want to take too much of it, it can be addicting.  I will be eligible for unemployment on the 14th of this month.  I am hoping that I will be able to work after all.  Finding work probably won't be a problem due to my type of work but I'm not sure if I can do that anymore due to the stress.  Physically it will be difficult too.  I really need to start cutting back on what I eat and get more exercise.  I am really getting fat and out of shape.  
I am doing a few volunteer hours tomorrow at the Fonda fair.  I did 4 hours on Tuesday and will do 4 more tomorrow.  Charlie Daniels is supposed to be doing a concert, but I won't be able to go see him.  Not enough money and the kids would be "bored".  The volunteer work is for Easy Street horse rescue.  They are a great organization with some really nice horses there.  I wish I could afford to adopt a horse.  Just being around them is enough for now though.  Here are some pictures from the past week.
 The pictures were all taken at the Washington County Fair.

1 comment:

  1. If I ever get to move to a house with enough land for a small farm, the first thing I'm doing is adopting a horse.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!