Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall is here

Fall is definitely here in Upstate NY.  The leaves are changing rapidly and some lawns are already covered in a carpet of orange.  I really need to get out and take some pictures of this autumn splendor.  I have been bone tired lately.  My husband tested positive for Mono so I am wondering if I have it too.  One of the symptoms is exhaustion.  I went for a job interview but haven't been called back yet.  I don't think I will be picked, it is a pretty exclusive job.  I've been helping out at the barn a couple days a weeks. I enjoy being around the horses.  They for the most part are all good horses and very friendly.  One had a shoe half off today so I had to call the barn manager and help her with the horse to get the shoe off.  It is a good thing I called because a clip had gotten embedded in the bottom of his hoof and that could lead to an abscess.  I have applied for unemployment but have not received anything yet.  I am looking for jobs but am reluctant to apply, I am afraid I may have a mental relapse.  I had a bad morning today and was on the verge of loosing it in the car.  Hope to post some new pictures soon..  Here is a kitten picture however!

2 comments:

  1. Leaves here in Pa are starting to turn colors too but it's from a summer of very little rain and scorching temps! LOL

    Have a good rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy seeing the leaves change color. In Miami, the changes are very subtle bit I've been here all my life and I can smell the changes.

    Take some pics and post 'em!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!