Monday, January 9, 2012

I might be going to St. Croix!

My son is going with his Dad and his girlfriend (who used to be my brother's wife) to St. Croix again this Feb.  He asked me if I wanted to go and he will pay for my ticket.  I would love to go!  I already told my husband I may be going.  He doesn't mind but I will have to see if it is alright with Sarah's grandmother because I think she will be in school that week.  She will also be on her insulin pump by then and Grandma doesn't know how to do the set change.  I can either teach her or take Sarah off the pump while I'm gone.  Grandma gets very nervous about anything new.  She is always afraid she will do something to hurt Sarah.
Speaking of Sarah, the primpy princess managed to miss the bus this morning by taking to long to get up and ready!  She walked out the door just to see it go by.  I had to drive her to school.  Grrrr.  
Anyway, I'm already planning on what I want to do and see while in St. Croix.  I want to go on a snorkeling trip.  I want to go horseback riding.  I want to tour the gardens, historic sites and distillery.  There is so much to do!  I have never been to the Caribbean so this will be so nice!  This is a picture I snagged from Travis from his trip last year.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you do get to go and enjoy St. Croix. Sounds like an adventure. As to your post you deleted...hang in there dear, we are all sifted like wheat from time to time. ~ Barbara
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!