Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nervous Nellie

My daughter has been gone since noon to the Great Escape.  She has gone with family and her brother but they have never taken care of her and her diabetes before.  I have heard that she is fine and having fun but I can't help but be nervous.  She is going to spend the night at my nieces.  
I have been fighting a head cold.  Thanks honey for the sweet gift you gave me!  He made my daughter a wooden bed frame for her room.  It has a solid bottom so all kinds of crap can't migrate under it.  He did a really nice job on it.  Looks like something you could buy at a furniture store.  
I am really tired.. waiting for them to call me that they got back ok and make sure Sarah gets her night time insulin. I know I'm a worry wart but it is hard. 

2 comments:

  1. You have to be a Mother to worry about your children however old they are :O) I am sure Sarah will be OK ~ hope you are feeling better soon ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All us mother's worry like that. If when you're daughter is grown up and living on her own, you'll always worry about the Diabetes. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!