Monday, October 11, 2010

What is in my head.

I am suffering from complete physical and mental  exhaustion.  
Someone is shooting a shotgun in the woods.
I went to the barn and mucked and watered.
My husband and I have found #500 geocaches in 4 1/2 years.  No, that is not a lot.  Some cachers find that many in a month!
I need to help my daughter with her homework .
I am suffering from complete physical and mental  exhaustion.  
I need to go to the Dr. and I have no health insurance.
I love my family but I can't handle the chaos.
The fall colors are beautiful.
Winter is coming.




 

4 comments:

  1. I hope things start looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Linda. Check for sliding scale clinics in your area. Hang in there precious, this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by! my husband and i have done 325 geocaches in the last year! we actually went today after we did a volunteer thing for the greyhound rescue group we got our dog from. when my job ends i'll be in the same boat. planned parenthood provides a full spectrum of women's health services- do they have one in your area? i know they work on a sliding scale, and if they can't help you i am sure they will have a resource to refer you to.

    be well and don't let the goonies get you down!

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!