Thursday, June 7, 2018

Busy little bee!

I have been very busy the last few weeks.  Going out to different events and taking lots of flower pictures.  I met a guy who lived in Schaghticoke, but I'm not holding my breath.  He doesn't really seem to have time for me.  We might go to the ocean next week and he has expressed interest in going with Sarah and I, so who knows.  
On Saturday, I went with the Peer to peer group to Mountain Adventure to go on the obstacle and zip line course.  It was a lot of fun.  I've been taking horsemanship classes as well on Fridays at Knipper Knolls.  Tonight, I went to PJ's BBQUSA for biker night and helped staff the table for Peer to peer.  Got a free chicken dinner!  That is one thing I love about this group, lots of fun free things and food!
I'm considering moving on from Gateway.  It is a great place, but I am having increasing difficulty with the noises.  It is affecting my work and I'm loosing hours.  I can't afford that.
I'm continuing to have mice giving birth!  I am going to have to attempt my first "gas chamber" this week.  I just have to find a suitable container to do it in.  I might just run a tube between two coffee canisters.  Finding a piece of tube is the hard part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!