Monday, July 30, 2018

July 2018

I almost missed blogging for this month!  I started a new job with Home Instead and I like it.  No more weekends or overnights if I don't want them!  I have three regular clients that I see and I can pick up extra shifts to fill in the gaps.  I'm aiming for around 20 hours a week.
I went to Rochester last weekend with Sarah to visit my friend, Tim and to attend Roc Pride with him.  It was a fun weekend.  The parade was fantastic.  On the way out, Sarah and I stopped at the Harriet Tubman home and then her grave.  It was amazing to be walking in her footsteps.

Here is a pic of my friend, Tim and I.
On the way back, Sarah and I stopped at the zoo in Syracuse.  It is a nice zoo, but not much has changed except they had animatronic dinosaurs!  
Yesterday, I took a geocaching trip out to Fort Hunter and Schoharie Crossing state park.  They have geocaches which are part of the yearly summer state park challenge.  I only managed to get 2 of them.  I'll have to go back out, now that I know where I have to go to get the others!

I also went out to Stewart's pond with Lindsay and her fam.  I had fun playing with the kids in the water and teaching the boys how to kayak.  This is me and Izzabelle.
It had been a good month.  I have today off, but I really need to get some yard work done before I go out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!