Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 23, 2018

Today is going to be a beautiful day.  Lots of sunshine.  I have to do some weed-whacking and plant some seeds.  I met a guy.  Taking things slow.  His name is Richard.. haha, what a surprise.  He goes by Rick however.  He grew up on a dairy farm and is really into gardening etc.  We have so much in common it is scary.  He also drives a Buick!  Our coffee date turned into lunch and we spent 3 hours together.  He gives great hugs too.  I'm not going to hold my breath.  He does know about the breast cancer and doesn't seem worried about the fact that I don't have breasts.  God, that sounds awful, but it's the truth.  I can't count how many guys didn't want to date me after they found that out.  
I've been getting out to photograph flowers.  I need to post some pics in my other blog.  Gotta get out to see my Dad soon too.  Rick invited me to a festival in Greenwich on Saturday.  I want to go, but I'm skeptical about the parking situation.  It seems like the park is too small.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!