Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rich and I at the stables


Naughty little Timon, a gelding. He loves to tease and pull at your jacket and try to steal gloves!
He also loves to pick on his barn mate, Earl by pulling his tail and nipping his butt. He is like a mischievous little boy. Earl half-heartedly kicks at him but Timon just keeps nipping and pulling!


We went out to help at the stables today and we snapped a few quick pics!
Me and Razz ma Tazz a 20+ year old therapy horse!
Here I am out in the pen helping feed the mini horses. Aren't they cute?


Rich bringing out Banjo, one of the mares.


3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful there. How nice to work with those horse. I love the little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are so beautiful! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have found some happiness with Rich; I'm thrilled for you about that.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!