Monday, April 17, 2023

Finally back home!

 I am back home from my housesit in Albany.  I thought it would never end!  I enjoyed myself for the most part, except Charlie the cat was very demanding.  He would become quite aggressive if I wouldn't get up and feed him when he wanted me too.  Two or three times in the middle of the night.  I must have needed sleep because for the last two days in a row I've had a nap and slept soundly both nights.  

I'm already looking for more house sit opportunities however!  I have one booked for June during Father's day week for my friends Laur and Judy in Lake Luzerne.  I don't know if I want to advertise for paid sits locally or just do the housesitting.  I could use the money of course!  I just don't want to watch dogs.

Spring has come in fast and furious!  The trees are already leafing out and flowers are blooming all over.  I need to hurry and get into the woods and find the spring ephemerals before they are done.  I also need to get my quarterly apartment inspection done.  So I need to vacuum and tidy up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!