Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Talked with counselor

 I finally got hold of my veteran counselor.  I am most certainly NOT getting evicted and I can also take as much vacation time as I want away from the apartment.  I just need to let them know I'm gone so they can keep an eye on it for me.  

Now I have to see if I can get some time off of work.  It shouldn't be a problem if I ask for a leave of absence.  Then I can plan a trip!  

I was looking at buying a more durable tent as the one that I have is a cheap piece of crap.  I'm thinking along the line of a Big Agnes or even a canvas tent.  Something roomy that won't leak.  

It's really nice out today, but every time I think about doing something I get anxious or feel tired.  That's ok.  It will be getting even nicer soon and I can get out of this slump that I'm in.  I'm driving to Albany on Sunday, so that's getting out!  Maybe if the weather is nice, I can go to a park or do some geocaching.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!