Sunday, January 17, 2021

Mid January... how did that happen?

 I can't believe it is mid January already!  This week is inauguration day for President elect Biden and VP elect Kamala Harris.  A female VP!  Protests are being planned around the country as far right wing groups want to stage a Civil War 2.  For what, I have no idea.  I guess their fragile whiteness is being threatened.  President Trump has been impeached for the 2nd time, making history for something at least.  His followers think he is the best president this country has ever had.  Ha!  

Last week, I had a shift up near the Wilton mall at a new senior housing complex called The Summit.  It was a long 5 hours.  Easy, but long!  I think I'll look for something a little closer to home.  I also had my Tuesday shift at Coburg with my regular client.

The vaccine rollout of Covid in NY state is ridiculous.  It seems that millions are eligible but there aren't enough vaccines to go around.  I saw on the news how nurses in Alaska drove snowmobiles to reach people in remote villages.  I'm thinking that it is ironic how they can manage to do that, but can't get vaccines to people who live in regular cities and towns.  I'm not saying those people don't deserve it, but come on!

I got two geocaches this week, easy ones.  I went for a third but found out it is in a tunnel with a creek running through it!  It's a bit to cold for that!  Maybe if I put my waders on!  It is a CDParker cache so that explains a lot.  

We had some snow the last couple days and my car had a strange phenomenon happen to it.  The windshield developed a "snow roll".  Here are some pictures of it.






1 comment:

Talk to me!