Tuesday, October 23, 2018

It's still October!

Yeah me!  Two posts in a month!  I have been a slug the last two weeks.  I went to the second grape harvest next door and went up to the Penfield museum, but that was basically it.  I skipped going to Calvary Day at the UVMH.  I wish I hadn't because I understand that Oak performed magnificently.  I would have enjoyed basking a little in his glory. 
So I have been staying home and staring out the window feeling guilty as hell for not enjoying these last few days of fall weather.  My "should" has been out in full force.  I "should" have done this, or that.  My last counselor, Carol, was fond of reminding me of that word.  
I've compromised on my ceiling.  I purchased two rolls of reflective insulation barrier to put up.  I'm hoping it will help hold the heat in with the new insulation put up.  I bought a new Arrow staple gun.  It is no easier than my last one was.  That tool is not meant for mortals to use.  One must have the strength of a God to use it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!