Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December

I am cold, freezing my ass off.  I hate winter and it isn't even winter yet!  I think I need a different space heater in my bedroom.  The one I have claims it is 73F in here but I'm sure it isn't!  I'll have to find a thermometer to check.  I've been using the wood stove occasionally but I won't have enough wood to last the winter if I use it every day.  The water heater has been replaced, finally!  The repairman was going to submit an estimate to do the ceiling.  I don't think the grant from the VA will cover it however.  I paid $450 toward the hot water heater and the grant was for $750.  After the rest of the heater is paid, there won't be much left over.  I guess I'll have to do it myself.  I bought a dehumidifier for the living room, so I'm hoping that will help with the condensation leaks.  I'm loosing a lot of heat however.  I keep the thermostat turned way down.  It is set around 55F.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!