Thursday, January 28, 2016

Another year gone...

I can't believe I have only blogged once since last year.  I used to do it on a regular basis.  I guess depression had really hit me hard.  I felt that what I had to say wasn't important and no one cared.  Of course that is probably true, but I can write for myself at least.
This past year was pretty uneventful.  I am working at Gateway House of Peace still.  I was asked to give a speech this year.  That should be fun.  I am making plans to move to Louisiana as soon as Sarah is independent enough.  I need to get her set with an endocrinologist up here and she wants to get her driver license soon.  The only other problem is if Grandma wants her to still live there.  I think she is getting tired of all the driving around.  Sarah is in tutoring now after missing several weeks of school.  
I have to see the oncologist today.  Then go to work.  My car has failed inspection at Monro.  They claim I need all new rear brakes.  Then the check engine light came on after I left.  Assholes.  I should take the car somewhere else, but I don't know about the check engine light.  It won't pass inspection like that.
We still have 6 cats here.  I brought Kiki and Lulu to the shelter.  Then we ended up trapping two more feral kittens, Sasha and Kimchi.  This cat situation is too much.
I am going down to see Mom on Feb 17th.  I hope it gets here soon. And my income tax return check!  I need that money now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda. We are about to be buried in snow here in Wisconsin. Since the dog and I won't get out much in the snow, take a walk for us, won't you? And post a picture of sunshine. I see you are about to go into your SAD time of year, so seek the sun. Woof from Sydney.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!