Friday, September 18, 2020

I guess I was feeling pretty paranoid yesterday.  I'm feeling better today.  I did get the car fixed over at O'Reilly's.  A guy came out and put in a new bulb for me.  Never did hear back from the veteran counselor.  I'm sure he has more things to worry about that me.  I was positive that I was going to go out and do something today and I haven't.  I feel light headed and spacey today.  I have found that these symptoms can be a sign of withdrawal from my zanax if I haven't taken it in a couple days.  I only use it to help me sleep and I can't remember if I took it last night or not.  I took 1/2 pill to see if it will help me feel a little "normal".  

All I have done so far today is hand wash some clothes and rig up a drying line on the porch.  I need to get some winter clothing.  I didn't bring any sweatshirts or long sleeve shirts from my last house.  I did bring a couple sweaters though. 

 My new birdfeeder pole came in the mail.  I plan on setting it up in front of my picture window and then turning the couch around so I can just sit there and watch the birds.  It might look strange, but that's ok!  It is my apartment and I can arrange the furniture how I want to!  I just hope I get more birds than just sparrows and black birds.  My hummingbirds have moved on.  I have the feeder out still but I will probably take it down soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!