Sunday, June 30, 2019

Fuck, fuck, fuck

That has been the refrain in my head for the last few days.  I'm depressed.  Being trapped at home with no money and a car that needs repairs is not fun.  I'm taking the car to the garage tomorrow.  Using a credit card to pay for it.  Once I get my Social security and my first paycheck from work, things will be looking better.  I still have to work out my budget for the month, but I should have a little extra to get out and do things!  I can get a fishing pole and a license and take my kayak out.  Go do some camping and exploring.  
My niece is still be a judgmental bitch, so let her.  I'm not apologizing, I don't owe her anything.  I have a right to make decisions in my life, if I'm not dancing to her tune and she is pissed, oh well.
I am going to get off my ass and go to the grocery store.  I don't want to, but I need something for dinner.  I don't think I can handle more of my homemade hamburger helper.  I'm not a fan of ground beef to begin with, unless it is meatloaf or meatballs.  One of the things about my depression is that I would rather go without than have to go to the store.  I have food, but I guess I'm just tired of having to eat, if that makes any sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!