Sunday, August 2, 2020

August!

It's my birth month!  I have always loved August.  I begin to feel a little melancholy toward the end however because of the approach of fall.  It will be my first winter in my new apartment, so maybe it won't be so bad!  I just hope the heat bill isn't too high.  
I had a small dispute with the neighbor upstairs.  It was stupid really.  I was trying to sleep one night and her grandkids were romping and stomping right up over my bedroom.  I got more and more upset and started knocking on the wall to no affect.  Finally I progressed to kicking the wall and banging loudly.  The noise stopped.  Well, the following night at midnight I was startled awake by someone banging loudly on the side of the house right outside my bedroom.  I went into hyper alert and was getting paranoid about someone vandalizing the loaner vehicle from Honda. It was the neighbor's daughter.  She left around 1 am.  The next morning, I went over and apologized to my neighbor because I didn't want to have this turn into a thing.  She took it well and we are now on good terms again.  I should have acted like an adult and just went over there to begin with.  
The car repairs cost me around $2200!  I hope nothing else breaks.  The service advisor told me to make an appointment to bring the car in before the warranty expires and they will do a check over of everything for free.  I thought that was nice.  She also said that it was a good thing that I bought the warranty because I got a lot of use out of it!  I have to agree with her on that.  
The business with the mobile home is almost finished.  I filed the last claim and it was approved.  I'm just waiting for the money to clear the bank and I will send the final check.  I considered disinterring my pets and moving them to a place where they will never be disturbed.  I'm just afraid that I will find rotting bodies.  Considering the sandy soil, I'm sure that just bones will be there.  This was the third mobile home I have lived in that has been removed.  I don't want to deal with mobile homes again!
Not much else to write about at this time.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!