Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Fun day out with Niko

On Sunday, I picked up Niko and we went up to the upper Hudson north of Lake Luzerne to see if we could find a spot to swim.  The water was very shallow and the rocks were covered in a brownish slippery slime.  The water was nice and I floated around a bit.  Even got brave enough to take off my shirt!  After seeing the pictures my child took, I think I might get revision surgery to fix the right side.  It looks like a deflated tire.  
I hiked a bit with Travis a couple weeks ago.  We went over to Gray's crossing.  I was really amazed at the trail that had been put in along the Kaydeross.  There are some really nice trees out there.  I also hiked at Anchor Diamond and enjoyed the large, old growth locusts there.  


It has been a struggle still for me to get out and do things.  I have to force myself to go.  Wednesday afternoon my friends Jenn and Chuck and I might go up to Lake George for a few hours.  I know it will be enjoyable, I just have to make myself go!  I ended up not going.  Good ole agoraphobia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!