Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Bad feeling

 I have a bad feeling that I'm going to get kicked out of the veteran program.  I think that they are regretting giving me this apartment and that they feel like there are people who are more deserving or qualifying.  The whole point of the program is to become self sufficient and I feel like they probably think I am.  I am pretty self sufficient, but I can't afford an apartment on my own with the income I have.  Maybe I'm just being paranoid.  I'm going to call my counselor at the program tomorrow and discuss it with him. He called today and I told him I was working three days a week and he seemed alarmed over it and wanted to know how much money I was making.  I told him that I am normally scheduled to work two and I just picked up a couple days.  It is bad enough that I'm being hounded daily by Home Instead to pick up extra shifts.  Then when I'm not working I am feeling guilty because I'm not getting stuff done and not going out and being more active.  Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow after I talk to my veteran counselor.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!