Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Stay at home!

NY state has been under a stay at home advisory.  No gathering in groups, etc...  I have been home nearly all week except for a trip to the grocery and yesterday did a little walk to look for spring flowers.  All my pictures came out awful, but I did see the Hepatica starting and Coltsfoot.  I might go over to the Skidmore North woods today and see what I can find.  I also might go to the Orra Phelps nature preserve, the snow trillium are blooming.  

I've been trying to get the yard cleaned up, but it is a slow process.  I ordered a new electric lawnmower!  I'm hoping it will be easier to deal with than the old gas mower.  It is smaller, but I think it will be easier to use and I can store it in the shed.  

My client's family is temporarily suspending service at this time due to the virus.  I can't blame them because the DIL works as a respiratory therapist and they have an elderly person at home.  
I'll have to see if there is any part time hours I can pick up. 

Yesterday, one of the neighbors had someone over with their car stereo on and the bass thumping away.  I hope that isn't something I am going to have to deal with on a regular basis.  If so, I'm going to have to say something.  

The day before that, some jackass was shooting a gun in the woods behind the park.  This went on for over an hour, non-stop except to reload.  I like shooting myself, but this just got aggravating!  

I seem to be bitching a lot as usual.  Today is my brother's birthday, he is 52.  My stepdad had a birthday yesterday.  I think he is 68.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!