Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Break through

(This post was originally written in 2011 before my cancer treatment) I have been feeling so much better the last few days.  Not sure what to attribute it too, but I am not so overwhelmed with everything and am more able to take things as they come.  I still do not have everything settled.  I am going up to the school tomorrow to see the counselor about classes.  I may or may not be going.  I still don't know about the surgery.  How extensive it will be or what this mass is that is growing inside me.  I hope that if I do go to school I will be able to keep up with my classes.  If I don't think I can, then I will have to take a deferment until fall.  I applied for Social Security disability.  I was told by them that I can make up to $1000 a month and still be eligible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!