Thursday, June 3, 2021

Another moving nightmare

 I have only been in this apartment less than a year and I'm already being pressured to leave.  My veteran counselor signed me up for section 8 without telling me.  So now I have this housing voucher and I have to try to find another place to live in 60 days.  I wasn't prepared for this.  I am so stressed out.  The housing situation around here is ridiculous.  Rents are so high in this county.  The lady upstairs is moving, maybe.  Don't really know what is going on with her.  So either the veteran's can take over that apartment or I can move up to it.  It is half the size of the one I have now.  I can make do, I don't need all this furniture or space but it is up a flight of very steep stairs.  It is just such a pain in the ass right now that I don't need.  My employer keeps pressuring me to pick up hours too.  I've been spending a lot of time just reading or being on my laptop.  My back is starting to act up too.  

I am seriously just considering leaving everything and just go live in my car like I had originally wanted to.  That will be harder too.  Dealing with address issues and such.  My depression and anxiety is not helping at all.  I just want to be left alone.

1 comment:

Talk to me!