Friday, June 21, 2019

Back to Square one!

Back to square one... that is where I am.  I feel like the last few months have been an exercise in futility.  I do have to say however, that I have learned a couple good lessons!
Don't trust Rich again and be thankful for what you have.  
I went to another Workaway, this time to Little Valley, NY to work at a horse ranch.  For the most part I liked it, but the work was exhausting and not shared equally.  I was responsible for all the feeding and cleaning of stalls, alone.  The man there was a nitpicker and was quick to blame me for things he felt were wrong.  One time, he wasn't happy with the way a gate was shut after a horse was put up.  He was lecturing me on the "right way" to close that gate until I told him that I wasn't the one who put that horse away and I knew how to close the gate.  He didn't even apologize.  I only stayed two weeks and that was more than I could handle.  Smashed my hand pretty good in a stall door too! 


Well, after I came home, I realized that Rich had moved out.  He said he had a job in Glens Falls.  I never heard a peep from him after that even though I messaged him about mail he has here, etc..  took me a couple weeks to find out that he had moved back in with his "mistress".  So after all I did for him, he just takes off without even a thanks for everything, see ya later.  Fuck him, never again.  If I found him on the street in a leaky cardboard box, I wouldn't even give him a new box.  He is nothing but a user and a loser.
I ended up going back to work at Home Instead.  I need work done on my car, brakes and probably more.  
I really don't want to spend another winter in this house, but if I sell it now, I can't work and live out of my car, I would have to start traveling.  Well, technically I could, but up here it isn't very practical and when winter comes, it would be too cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!